Your share could raise $30
Before you go, did you know that simply by sharing this campaign, you could help it raise $30? It's an effective way to support the cause.No thanks
- Add on tab
- Pin it
SoundMind Creative Group hasn't added a story.
Government lockdowns. School closures. Spikes in teen suicide.
COVID-19 caused a global crisis, but the government's response was worse — and if culture doesn’t recognize this gross wrongdoing, it will happen again.
Politics is downstream from culture and if the culture doesn’t shift against lockdowns, tyranny, and authority — we could see a repeat of 2020.
That inspired us to create Follow the Science — a bingeworthy docuseries exposing the truth about the government’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The best way to change politics is through compelling visual stories which is why it’s critical that the Follow The Science series makes it to every home in America.
In the age of binge watching, this Netflix-style series has the ability to persuade with the experts and star power to turn COVIDians into skeptics.
In order to complete the post-production phase and get the project in front of as many eyes as possible, SMCG needs to raise another $150k.
YOUR HELP IS CRITICAL TO GET THIS PILOT COMPLETED AND OUT INTO THE WORLD!!
- Broadway veteran Clifton Duncan as primary Host
- Popular YouTube sensation Sydney Watson
- Chairman of PANDA (Pandemic Data and Analytics) Nick Hudson
- Renowned scientists Dr. Jay Bhattacharya (Stanford) & Dr. David Katz (Yale)
- Provocative rapper, author and commentator Zuby
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING IF:
- You recognize that the truth of the pandemic situation may be more nuanced than we have been led to believe by our politicians and pundits
- You value a truly scientific, data-driven approach to understanding the pandemic and are skeptical that the public officials have sufficient answers to cavalierly and severely disrupt the lives of individuals around the globe
- You understand that the underpinnings of civilization itself are being threatened, both through the unprecedented use of government force and the suppression of heterodox viewpoints
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL HELP:
- Hire the right team of editors to craft an engaging and provocative edit
- Create a powerful and effective music score
- Develop impactful and cutting-edge visual effects and graphics
- Finesse all of the "finishing" elements of the project (color, sound, etc.)
- Release a highly professional marketing and social media campaign to reach as many people as possible
SoundMind Creative Group has worked assiduously to stretch the $450,000 they raised to yield results that would normally cost more than $1M. Here’s a glance at what was accomplished with the first round of fundraising:
- Formed the production company: SoundMind Creative Group
- Producers appeared on 20+ podcasts
- Received donations from 1000+ donors
- Filmed interviews with 50+ scientists, doctors, pundits and commentators
Released 50+ “Sneak Peek” videos on Youtube
- Crafted a persuasive, engaging sc ript with extensive R&D
Completed film shoots in Los Angeles, Dallas and South Africa
- Filmed on cutting-edge LED-wall film stage
- Developed full custom animation and graphics
- Developed new 3D animation technology to display real data
- Formed a strong network of like-minded crew and supporters
- Edited first project trailer with all original footage (see above)
THE FULL SERIES
Using the hugely popular docu-series format, storytelling
finesse, and cutting-edge film and animation technology,
Follow the Science
examines whether legitimate scientific data justified the
political strategies implemented throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The series is divided into five self-contained one-hour episodes.
The earlier episodes include a deep dive into lockdowns, mask
mandates, treatments, vaccines, and the origin of the virus. Later
episodes connect all these pieces together and look closely at two
overriding themes: the corruption and gross politicization of
science, and the failure of top-down, centralized solutions to
grapple with complex problems.
The primary target audience will be those across the political spectrum with an innate “live and let live” perspective, with particular emphasis on millennials and self-identifying moderates: those whose natural skepticism of authority may have been compromised by the weaponization of fear and grief by the politicians and media. The goal is to restore Americans’ sense of agency and to erode citizens’ naive trust in the proclamations of politicians and public-health “experts”, motivate them to think independently, and push back against future attempts to impose destructive authoritarian policies.
Tone of the Series
To increase the likelihood of changing as many minds as possible, the project takes a refreshing shift away from divisive rhetoric, minimizing the inflammatory statements and aggressive stances, and instead inviting the viewer to learn alongside the host, Clifton Duncan, who asks questions, pursues answers, and weaves us through a way of thinking that truly honors the scientific process.
Given the harsh realities of the past two years, it is obvious that the mere presentation of facts is insufficient to change people’s minds about these highly sensitive matters. The pilot is carefully crafted to engage the audience on a deep, emotional level and give them the permission to recognize that they have been misled by the authorities and leaders they have trusted. Facts are certainly key, and the pilot is packed full of them, but they are delivered through the mechanism of emotion and entertaining content, which give the audience the space to slowly change their minds without feeling threatened by unfamiliar ideas.
Topics covered in the full series will include:
- Masks and mask mandates
- Early treatment protocols
- Vaccines and vaccine mandates
- Censorship, propaganda, the power of the media and mass psychosis
- Origins of the virus, gain-of-function research and Anthony Fauci
- The corruption and politicization of science
- Problems inherent in top-down, centralized solutions
WHO WE ARE
Director/Co-Producer: Hawk Jensen
Hawk is an award-winning director, producer, writer, editor, artist, journalist and activist with over 20+ years as a journeyman Los Angeles filmmaker. He has spent the last decade focused on cinematic documentary films within the human rights and human freedom advocacy communities. Hawk believes fully in the power of self-expression as the transcendent navigational force driving all human advancement.
SoundMind Creative Group is a collaborative film group formed for the purpose of producing Follow the Science. SMCG is comprised of professional filmmakers of all types who share a passionate commitment to:
- Freedom of expression and the uninhibited exchange of ideas
- A belief in objective reality as well as the essential subjective imagination of the artist
- An understanding that the scientific method is a process of aiming to understand the world, not produce a “settled” doctrine
- The right of every person to live and pursue the best life imaginable without forceful interference from any person, organization, or government
- The idea that decentralized knowledge and actions create a spontaneous and effective social order that best serves the interests of all individuals
- An understanding that stories and various forms of self-expression are a critical aspect of human flourishing and an essential tool in understanding and sharing truth
The founding members of SoundMind have decades of frontline entertainment industry experience. We have created SoundMind as an umbrella production company for member creatives who wish to retain a level of privacy. This allows them a platform to create with freedom and honesty without fear of harmful pushback from those who may find our shared ideas challenging. We recognize that Cancel Culture is, sadly, a real phenomenon in today’s world. We vehemently oppose this trend and have established SoundMind as a protective space where member artists of all kinds can share perspectives and ideas that may, at times, run counter to the mainstream “acceptable” narrative.
Follow the Science: Lockdowns Go Viral is a SoundMind Creative Group original production. We welcome you to become a supporting member of SoundMind.
HighlightsSee all activity137
After the release of the film, receive access to bonus interviews and material. Also, you will have access to a private community where we'll post updates on the project. • Also ticket to streaming premiere • Also receive digital download of the film and soundtrack
Receive access to an exclusive community platform as we make the film, plus the opportunity to offer feedback and impact the shape of the film. Also receive a shoutout in the film credits. • Also ticket to streaming premiere • Also receive digital download of the film and soundtrack • Also receive access to bonus interviews and materials
Receive a credit in the film as an associate producer. • Also ticket to streaming premiere • Also receive digital download of the film and soundtrack • Also receive access to bonus interviews and materials • Also access to an exclusive community to receive updates and offer feedback on the film
Be an angel and know that you are investing in the future of freedom! Receive a Co-Executive Producer credit in the film. Also become a part of our select group of advisors for the long-form feature version of the project. • Also ticket to streaming premiere • Also receive digital download of the film and soundtrack • Also receive access to bonus interviews and materials • Also receive Associate Producer credit in the credits of the film
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.