- Add on tab
- Pin it
Shannon Spence hasn't added a story.
Mundane surrealism in 13 comics
Ordinary subject matter that is usually regarded as everyday or forgettable - brought to life with fantastic imagery and storytelling.
The Comics Accountability Club brings to you their first annual anthology, featuring 14 independent comics creators from all over the US. This anthology features 13 stories covering possessive vending machines and cell phones, aliens, sentient sandwiches, intense uber rides and more ...
Check out the "artists" tab to read more about each artist and their work, but to read the comic, you'll have to order a copy of your own! This campaign provides you with the opportunity to support our club and this publication directly by purchasing a digital or physical copy of the book. This campaign is a one-time deal - once it's over, it's over!
This anthology will feature:
- 13 stories written and drawn by independent artists along the theme of mundane surrealism (all debuting for the first time in print!)
- Huge 8.5" x 11" pages in full color
- 64 pages, perfect bound, and glossy cover
- Every physical copy will include one rainbow C.A.C. sticker!
Your contribution makes all the difference!
Every penny of your purchase will be going towards the production of this anthology, and we are only purchasing as many copies as are ordered through this campaign and by our members. All profits coming from this campaign will go towards production of additional CAC merch and towards future projects produced by our club. For more information on the Comics Accountability Club, check out the club tab!
- Consumed by Brigitte Durieux [@brigittes.ink]
- The Dual Paw by Chelsea Auernheimer [@dedkitty_studios]
- The Daily Crush by Kathy DeLoria [@cat_thighs]
- Coming Home by Emily Wigglesworth [@emily_wigglesworth]
- Press for a Change by Stephen Kissel [@stephenkissel]
- I Wanted Tacos by Brian Judge [@one_and_only_comics]
- I’ll Make a Sandwich by Kirby Myers [@kirbym.art]
- Über Verrückt by Noah Ray [@noahcray]
- Till the Cows Come Home written and drawn by Dom Monette; color and letters by Lydia Monette [@lifeonsaturnproductions]
- Metahorseosis by Loki Bischoff [@spookyloki]
- Do Not Disturb by Shannon Spence [@shannonprints]
- Pen Upon Paper by Jordan Moller [@jordanfmoller.art]
- Tea Time by Filipa Estrela [@feltmythical ]
Pre-order your copy today!
All physical and digital orders of this anthology are a pre-order. The timeline of production is as follows:
- January 31st - The campaign begins!
- February 14th - The campaign ends, and the order for books is placed! Only as many copies as ordered will be produced. Digital copies will be released.
- Late February - Copies will be printed, shipped, and received by me, Shannon.
- Early March - All copies will be mailed out by me, Shannon, directly to you!
Please note that this timeline is subject to changes due to shipping or production delays by the printer. But don't worry - we will keep you updated!
We are so thrilled to bring these stories to print, and we are SUPER EXCITED to make this an annual publication! Thank you so much for checking out our club, and we hope you enjoy our first anthology.
- Shannon and Kathy, on behalf of the CAC community
HighlightsSee all activity44
Comics Accountability Club
Shannon founded the C.A.C. in March 2022 with a goal of connecting indie comics creators with other artists, resources, and a community that could keep each other in the studio and working on our goals together. Since then, we have grown to over 50 members around the world and we are super excited to print our first project as a group!
If you make comics and you'd like to join, please send us a DM
Limited to CAC Members only. No limit on the amount you can purchase. Digital copy is included.
Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Add to a Facebook Page tab
You can add to a tab on any Facebook Page which you manage.
Please note that as of Nov 2017, only Pages with 2,000+ fans are able to install custom tabs.
How to remove a Page tab It looks like you don't have a Facebook Page yet. How to create a Facebook Page It looks like you don't have a Facebook account linked. Click here to edit your account settings
Share a link
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Thank you. We take reports like yours very seriously. Our goal is to keep the community safe.
Please know that we may contact you for more information, but that we won't notify you personally of our decision. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Thank you. We've already received your previous report. If the campaign remains available within a few days, it's likely that we determined it not to be in violation of our policies.
Tell us about the problem. Please fill in both fields below.
Record a video
Upload a video
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Take a minute or two to record one now. Record a short video message of support. Or upload one from your device. You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Nothing grabs attention for your cause like a personal video. Upload a short video message of support. Upload a short video message of support. Or record one right now.
- Most effective video length: about a minute.
- Maximum length: 5 min.
- You can preview or redo your video before you post it.
Heads up! The existing video will be replaced.
Email your friends
Join our team
Tell people why our cause matters to you. Your personal message will encourage others to help. Easy, effective, optional.
Say it in video
Short personal videos by supporters like you are incredibly powerful. Record one right now and you'll help us raise more money. Easy, optional, effective.
Add a personal goal
Set a personal fundraising goal. You'll encourage more contributions if you do. And rest easy. There's no obligation to achieve your goal or bad consequences if you don't. Easy, optional, effective.
We have a video!
We'd love to show you our campaign video. Want to take a look?
, you're already on the team.