What’s your comic plans for 2023?

• What’s your comic plans for 2023?

Posted by Tonicmole on January 3, 2023 at 12:58 pm

I thought I’d get this dance started.😂 I’m Tonicmole, and for the past 3 years I’ve been self publishing my comic Saving the World. I’m currently shipping #8 while working on #9. My primary goal for 2023, besides building readership, is to refine my skills, and launch a second series. What’s your guys story, and what’s your goals for 2023?

Nathaniel replied 1 week, 2 days ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Dug310

January 4, 2023 at 1:15 am

23 will be the year of the PsychoTron!

• Tonicmole

January 4, 2023 at 1:27 am

Hell yeah!!!

• deena

Organizer
    January 4, 2023 at 10:22 am

Welcome🔥

• Tonicmole

January 4, 2023 at 11:25 am

Thank you! I’m bringing my whole comic gang. At least working on it.

• micahdraws

January 4, 2023 at 2:41 pm

Welcome! I hope your next issue launch goes well! I’ll have to check out your comic.

My goal is to release at least a couple more issues of my comic, the Sparrow. I released the first book in 2021 but I’ve kinda dragged my feet since. I’m back on the bandwagon now, though, so I’m eager to get my drawing rolling again.

I also have a pitch packet I want to put together for an erotica graphic novel but I won’t spend too much time explaining that yet. It’s something want to shop around to publishers before deciding if I’ll just release it myself but fingers crossed it goes well!

• Tonicmole

January 6, 2023 at 9:52 pm

Awesome! I’ve had a erotica book on the backburner for a while now. I hope to get around to it this year. I have the script and maybe the first 4 or 5 pages. I mostly focus on Saving the World though. It pays my bills, XD. I have the first three issues to read for free on my site http://www.toniccomix.com.

• Nathaniel

January 26, 2023 at 11:23 pm

One plan this year was to launch my first Crowdfundr campaign. I successfully closed my first comics campaign last year on a separate site and wanted to try Cf. Check out the live campaign here if you like mice, noir, and TMNT transformative ooze: https://crowdfundr.com/DarkMouseI

We’re in the last 9 days of the campaign and roughly $500 from the goal!

Other than that, I want to start doing covers for publishers, get an original story published again, and get an agent.

Many lucks on Saving the World!

});